Run For The Roses - $5950
Our most popular package, includes all of the following services:
1. Full day exclusive use of the facility and all wedding features from 10 am to 10 pm.
- The Pavilion (3000sf )
- The Rotunda (36' round "living green gazebo")
- The Grapevine Arborway (connects the Pavilion to the Rotunda)
- Cabana House (bridal suite for the ladies)
- The Hobbit House (for the gents)
- The 19th Hole - putting green for your enjoyment and wonderful photo ops! (Putters and balls provided.)
- The Secret Garden area with Bathhouse
- Faerie Landing (deck overlooking pond)
- Tuscan-inspired Wedding Gazebo
- Expansive Wedding Field and pond area -(a wonderful place for your lawn games and for children to run and play.)
2. 100 folding padded chairs (choice of white or fruitwood)
3. 13 60" Round Banquet Tables (each seat 8)
4. 13 Round Linens (Ivory or Black; Specialty Colors available for additional fee)
5. Set up of tables in Reception area.
6. 2 hours of live piano entertainment - A wonderful diversion for your guests right after the ceremony while the bride and groom are busy with photographs. Jerry Kelso, our pianist extraordinaire, has an unbelievable amount of beautiful piano music in his head. He is truly a gifted artist and loves to play. Please feel free to ask for a brief rendition from Jerry when you come to visit! After you hear him play, you may want him for more than just 2 hours! See Jerry perform in this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSXU7evoKSI
7. Beautifully appointed Refreshment Station set up in the lush and shady Secret Garden for your arriving guests to refresh themselves with our brisk Southern Sweet Tea or a festive fruit punch (your choice) and a thirst quenching Citrus Infused Water. Your guests will thank you for your thoughtfulness for providing refreshments immediately upon their arrival ot after the ceremony before dinner begins.
8. Your choice of 1 of the following:
Limited Open Bar plus licensed bartender(s) - ask for more details
3 hours Backup Photography by JB Photography
9. Full Cleanup and breakdown service (includes, but is not limited to breaking down tables, stacking chairs, removing trash, blowing out Pavilion area, policing area for trash, cigarette butts, debris, vacuuming Cabana House, cleaning all bathrooms, Hobbit House, wiping down trash bins, etc.).
10. Mounted and/or foot traffic patrol assist in parking and greeting your guests upon arrival. In any event, Cheval Manor staff will take care of parking direction. (Mounted Patrol is based upon availability and weather conditions.)
11. Ceremony area setup and decorating service. Includes setting up chairs, aisle way and gazebo decor. We use our decorating supplies; draping, chandelier, sheppards hooks, silk floral....etc. No need to purchase any decorations for your ceremony area---we will do it all for you, leaving you free to concentrate on the reception area.
12. A Day of Coordinator to relieve the stress from the Bride and ensure your day runs smoothly.
13. 1 hour free rehearsal on a different day (based on availability). Limited to members of the wedding party, musicians and minister, please.
14. A personalized gift basket from Cheval Manor!
This Package is created for 100 guest, additional items can be added to accommodate more.
As you can imagine, our Run For The Roses Package takes alot of work off your shoulders, giving you more time to take care of other important details, such as:
2. Wedding planning and coordination
3. Bridal party florals, centerpieces and reception décor